I’ve been this post popping up on several people’s blogs and youtube channels and I decided to join the hype. Plus I realised it had been a year since I’d done a Q&A and I thought rather than asking you guys for questions I’ll just fill in a list of questions put together by someone else (although 50 is a lot of questions so this could take a while for me to fill in.
01. What’s your favourite candle scent?
It probably has to be Baby Powder by Yankee Candle or Pomegranate Noir by Joan Malone.
02. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I would absolutely love for Selena Gomez to be my sister, she’s stunning and she seems like the kind of person that would be a great sister. She’s not too much older than me so hopefully, we’d be really close to each other.
03. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I don’t really keep up with male celebrities but I think Seth Rogen would be a hilarious big brother, plus he’d most likely be protective of me.
04. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Without wanting to scare my boyfriend away…I’d like to be before I’m 30. (10 years time…seems a sensible count down)
05. Do you know a hoarder?
Not that I can think of. I have some friends that like to collection traffic cones on a night out if that counts?
06. Can you do the splits?
I’m a dance student…it’d be kinda bad if I couldn’t, but yes I can do the splits (although I hate doing them on my left leg)
07. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
I must have been 3 or 4ish, I know it was a long time ago…not that I really ride a bike anymore.
08. How many oceans have you swum in?
(I had to get up a map to check because my geography sucks) I’ve swum in 2 (the English Channel and the Mediterranean sea)
09. How many countries have you been to?
I’ve been to England (obviously I live here), Spain, Greece, France and Croatia…but since we drove to Croatia I’ve also passed through Belguim, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. I’ve currently just arrived in Turkey…plus I’m hoping to go to Cape Verde this summer as well.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not currently, my Granddad was a Marine though. As a family, we have a bigger history in relation to the Marines rather than the Army.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I adore the name Perrie-Ann…although I don’t want any children.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
After watching Gossip Girl I fell in love with the name Nathaniel…but I’d have it like Nathaniel James
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got on a test?
I once got a U (ungraded)…oops
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a kid?
Scooby Doo…I adored that show for so long, I could still watch it now
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I believe I was a witch…I was a witch most years growing up
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read all of these series…spot the book worm
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British…sorry American’s I like my accent as it is
18. Did your mother go to university?
She did attend for a couple of years before stopping her studies
19. Are your grandparents still married?
One set is still married, the other ones have both passed away
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
I don’t think so…unless you count one taster session
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
I do indeed…I used to love Muppets Christmas Carol
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
Probably Paultins Park when I was little
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the colour grey or gray?
Grey…I always thought GRAY was the American way of spelling it
25. Is your father bald?
I don’t think so
26. Do you know any triplets?
I went to Primary school with a set of triplets
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic…I’ve never seen The Notebook (don’t shoot me)
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Not authentic Indian food but I’ve had Indian takeaway before
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Wagamama…nothing beats a good wagas
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, Bookers, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I did until I was about 17
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
If I’m going out and up before midday I will
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Nope not anymore! It makes me so proud of myself
40. What medical conditions do you have?
PCOS, endrometriosis, asthma, eczema and hayfever
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Too many reasons to count you can read why here
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Way too many times
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Primark or New Look
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
That I looked beautiful
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
It depends what the dream is
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
It has to be 30+ pairs
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I won’t raise them with a religion but if they choose to follow one they can
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I was about 4 or 5
50. Why do you have a blog?
So I can put all my thoughts and feelings about anything and everything on a page…and because I love it
I tag anyone reading this post to also complete these 50 questions, and then send me the link so I can give your posts a read!
Love you lots like jelly tots x
All photos within this post were taken by my me on my Fujifilm Finepix S4240 in natural lighting. They were then edited in photoshop CC 2015.
Follow Aesthetic Obsessed
It’s the best way to stay up to date with what I’m doing